5.2 The teacher provides parents/students with specific feedback.
- Communicates to students, parents, and administrators in a meaningful manner.
- Listens and responds to the needs of students, parents and administrators
Throughout this year, I have shown this by:
- Weekly Emails to updates parents and Admin about this classroom activities and updates.
- Class Remind
- Parent Email communication
- Updates to parents on individual students
- Class meetings
- Open Door policy to parents, other students, staff and admin
- Regular updates to Gradebook
- Regular student/teacher feedback sessions
Relevant links and documents:
Example of This Week At School Email Remind – @albrecht5