1.1 The Teacher of Catholic education models faith through actions within and outside the school;
- Celebrates the partnership of the school with home, Church and society.
- Demonstrates a Christ-like attitude toward students, staff, parents, and the public.
- Exhibits fairness, honesty, understanding, tolerance and mutual respect.
- Supports action for social justice.
- Promotes gospel values and lives in accordance with the expectations of the Catholic Church.
- Participates in faith development activities. eg.) sharing the faith, Division PD, and ½ credit courses