Teachers are using technology in meaningful and transformative ways for instruction, student learning, and professional learning.
Some examples of how I have demonstrated this throughout this school year my career:
- Student and classroom blogs
- Class twitter
- Twitter chats
- Skype with experts and other classes
- Collaborative work on Google Apps
- Feedback through comments and suggestions in Google Apps
- Building digital resources such as our own Google Map for learning about Canada
- Teaching students about copyright, citation and research skills.
- Learning about Digital Citizenship with experts and peers
- Recording work and presentations for assessment